This Los Angeles home discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to rainfall that went undetected for several months. Business and homes are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are leasing older buildings that may need repairs.
SERVPRO of Westlake worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that it could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Westlake for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.