Condominium Water Leak
This flooded kitchen in Sherman Oaks, CA was the result of a broken pipe. Notice the extent of water damage; The water leak from water boilers had intrusion in the living room and kitchen. Drywall had to be removed as well as flooring that was affected. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and he was thrilled with the results.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.